It’s time to raise some voter awareness. We have some important elections coming up.
Here is a useful pop-quiz for undecided voters. As Obama is trying to re-enlist the votes of women, Blacks, and Hispanics, and perpetuate a society that is ANYTHING BUT color blind, instead, rather perpetuating a society DIVIDED on race and gender lines, it is time to raise voter awareness of just what Democrat/Obama politics are all about. Without racial and gender divisions the Democrat power machine will just CEASE TO FUNCTION. Obama and the Democrats NEED racial and gender divisions to enlist support through envy, greed, and scapegoating. It would be helpful if you circulate this pop-quiz and use it to bring attention to the need to vote in the June 8 election coming up, and in the mid-term election in November. Many today assume that the Democrat party is for the advancement of minorities, when in reality they are the ones that opposed the civil rights movement when it started, and then took credit for its successes afterwards. Today, they stay empowered by perpetuating this lie that they are champions of civil rights when instead they have institutionalized the minority status for as many racial and gender divisions as they can muster up. And although we have more than two political parties, for high level races, the finalists almost uniformly come from these two parties.
Scroll down to the bottom for the answers.
1. Which party was responsible for initiating the Civil Rights movement in the 1960’s?
a. It came about due to Republican activism
b. The Democrat party in the south were champions for ending segregation
c. The Dixiecrats
2. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a member of which party?
c. Black Panthers
3. Those first targeted by the KKK were:
c. Blacks and other minorities
4. The President responsible for putting Japanese-American citizens in internment camps was:
c. Peace and Freedom Party
5. Which political party is responsible for giving women the right to vote in the United States?
6. Which political party today is standing for more individual freedom and less dependence on government?
John L Wadsworth
District 5 Chairman, Contra Costa Central Republican Committee
1. A; http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/curriculum/units/1982/3/82.03.04.x.html
2. A; http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.blackgop&x=6033130#martinlutherkingjr
3. A; http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2309727/posts
4. B; http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5154
5. A; http://us-parties.suite101.com/article.cfm/women_and_the_republican_party
6. A; http://www.gop.com/index.php/learn/what_we_believe/
CIRCULATE THIS POP-QUIZ TO UNDECIDED VOTERS AND DEVELOP YOUR OWN VIRTUAL PRECINCT. WE NEED YOUR HELP IF YOU WANT TO PUSH BACK AGAINST THE GROWING STATIST TYRANNY.
Post a Comment